In case you don’t take our word for it
Here is some proof from both Google Analytics and cPanel’s AWStats (click to enlarge).
Our site is responsive, which means it looks good and it’s usable on any platform: laptops, tablets, and smartphones. In fact, 55.74% of our visitors come from smartphones and 2.25% come from tablets.
Ad placement and format
1. Placement: Currently, we only allow ad placements in our blog section, in our sidebar and inside posts (middle and bottom).
2. Ad size and type:
– For skyscrapers and rectangles: 306 (mandatory* width) x 600 (maximum height; not mandatory*);
– For squares: 306 x 306 (mandatory).
- Inside posts:
– For horizontal banners: 714 (maximum width; not mandatory) x 90 (maximum height; not mandatory);
– For rectangles: 336 (maximum width; not mandatory) x 280 (maximum height; not mandatory);
– For squares: 280 (maximum width; not mandatory) x 280 (maximum height; not mandatory).
3. Ad format:
- Sidebar: Text, images (.jpg, .png, etc.), animated images (.gif), videos.
- Inside posts: Images (.jpg, .png, etc.) and animated images (.gif).
*mandatory – meaning that we only accept that specific width and / or height, nothing more, nothing less.
*not mandatory – meaning that we accept smaller sizes than the maximum specified.