Fortnite is one of the most popular Survival and Battle Royale PvP games, which is currently ranking #1 on Twitch! Naturally, with such a large audience and playerbase, account bans are bound to happen. However, according to many players, a lot of the Fornite account bans seem to be quite random, and even targeting some innocent players.
Since often times contacting Customer Support about an issue can be a bit of a hassle, we decided to start covering some of the most popular games and how to contact their Support in the unfortunate event of getting your Fortnite account banned. So, without further ado, let’s cover how to submit an appeal for Fortnite account unban!
Update: This guide has been updated to match Fortnite’s new Support Center.
Appealing for a Fortnite Account Unban
- First thing to do is to go on the Fortnite Support Center;
- On here, click on the purple “Contact Us” button on the right hand side;
- This will land you on their ticket submission form, which you need to fill in accordingly;
- In this form, select your preferred language, input your full name, as well as your Fortnite account’s registered e-mail address;
- Inside the drop-down selection that best describes your inquiry, choose “Unable to Login to Epic Games Account”;
- For the Describe your problem here field, that’s where we come in handy, should you require our professional and customized Fortnite unban service, designed to get your Fortnite account unbanned;
- Click on the purple “Submit” button on the bottom right.
Once you’ve completed the form for your Fortnite account unban appeal, click on the purple “Submit” button on the bottom right, and your ticket will be sent to their Customer Support!
Now that everything is done, wait until they review your Fortnite ban appeal and get back to you with their reply via mail. Also, make sure to check the Spam folder as well! Good luck!
Need help with a Fortnite account ban?
We're here to give you the best help in order to get your Fortnite account unbanned!Get unbanned from Fortnite!