Since often times contacting Customer Support about an issue can be a bit of a hassle, we decided to start covering some of the most popular games and how to contact their Support in the unfortunate event of getting your account banned. So, without further ado, let’s cover how to submit an appeal for Fortnite account unban!
- First thing to do is to go on the Fortnite Help page;
- Scroll to the very bottom of the page, and you’ll find the “Email Us” option, which you need to click;
- This will land you on their mail / ticket submission form, which you need to fill in accordingly;
- Choose the applicable Fortnite Game Mode and Fortnite Game Platform;
- Under Fortnite Game Issue, select “Login issue”;
- For the Message field, that’s where we come in handy, should you require our professional and customized Fortnite unban service designed to get your Fortnite account unbanned;
- Fill in your name, registered account’s mail and subject, and upload any (if any) relevant attachments.
Once you’ve completed the form for your Fortnite unban appeal, complete the Captcha test, and then press the “Send Email” button at the bottom of the page, and your ticket will be sent to Customer Support!
Now that everything is done, wait until they review your Fortnite ban appeal and get back to you with their reply via mail. Also, make sure to check the Spam folder as well! Good luck!
Need help with a Fortnite account ban?
We're here to give you the best help in order to get your Fortnite account unbanned!Get unbanned from Fortnite!