WoW is quite famous for its ban waves and sometimes even for false positive bans (such as the Felslate exploit in Legion). Although Blizzard games are generally pretty straight forward when it comes to contacting their Support, we’ll still detail how to submit an appeal for WoW account unban as part of our ban appeal series, to make sure your ticket falls under the correct category should you ever get banned in WoW!
Some of the reasons for which a player can get banned from WoW are: third party software usage (bots, speed hacks, LUA unlockers, combat routines, etc.), items or gold selling / buying for real money currency, account sharing, PvE / PvP boosting or win trading, account selling, toxicity, VPN usage.
How to Submit an Appeal for WoW Account Unban
- Based on your WoW region, change the URL prefix, such as US to EU or any of the other ones!
- Log into the battle.net website and go on the Contact Support and select World of Warcraft;
- From here, select Account -> Can’t log in -> Appeal ban or suspension;
- Select a contact channel -> Web Ticket;
- Under “We Need To Double Check Your Identity”, pick either Text Message or Secret Question in order to verify you’re the account owner;
- Now you should be in the WoW Ban Appeal form, where you should select the banned Game License;
- For the WoW ban appeal Description field, that’s where we come in handy, should you require our professional and customized WoW unban service designed to get your WoW account unbanned.
Once you’ve completed the form for your WoW unban appeal, press the “Next” button at the bottom of the page, and your ticket will be sent to Customer Support!
Now that everything is done, wait until they review your WoW ban appeal and get back to you with their reply via mail. Also, make sure to check the Spam folder as well! Good luck!
Note: We always recommend writing a ticket as opposed to live chatting / calling, as it allows the GMs more time to properly review the logs and actions, but based on the exact situation and nature of your WoW account ban, both contact options can have their pros and cons.
Need help with a WoW account ban?
We're here to give you the best help in order to get your WoW account unbanned!Get unbanned from WoW!