With a continuous increase in PUBG’s playerbase and popularity, naturally, the bans against players suspected of cheating have also increased directly proportional.
As PUBG’s way to appeal a ban is a bit more confusing than most other games, we decided to write this short tutorial on how to contact PUBG support.
Whether you’ve gotten a BattlEye, Developer or VAC ban, here are the three ways of how you can appeal a PUBG ban.
Appeal a PUBG Ban on the Official PUBG Support Website
- Go to the official PUBG Support ticket creation page;
- Make sure to enter the correct mail address and game nickname of your account, as well as all the other information;
- Under Issue, choose Miscellaneous -> Account;
- Write your ban appeal under Description, agree to the Terms described below and attach any proof you might have, complete the Captcha challenge and press Submit.
Appeal a PUBG Ban on BattlEye
PUBG BattlEye appeals are pretty straight forward, as in, you either send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or you simply complete the contact form here.
Regardless of which one of the two you choose, make sure to be as specific and accurate as possible about your issue, in order to avoid having to ticket back and forth only to clarify the exact problem or locate the account in cause.
Appeal a VAC PUBG Ban on Steam
- Log into the Steam app;
- On the upper right, click on your account’s name, then select Account details;
- On the right side of the screen, select View purchase history;
- Locate and select PUBG from your purchase history list;
- Select any relevant contact option from the bottom of this page.
Bottom line, if you’ve gotten banned in PUBG, there is still hope for your account. More so, if you choose to purchase our services, you can further increase your chances of getting your PUBG account unbanned.
Hopefully this post has helped you to get in touch with Support and even got your PUBG account unbanned, but if not, let us know, and maybe we can help you out!
Need help with a PUBG account ban?
We're here to give you the best help in order to recover your PUBG account!I need help