It’s no secret that League of Legends is one of the most played and popular games in the world, and since it’s a full blown PvP game, it’s bound to get intense, and at times, even frustrating. With that in mind, there are quite a few reasons for which LoL players can get their accounts banned, but unlike most other games, the predominant offense when it comes to League of Legends bans is chat toxicity, followed by scripting.
So, if you’re among the unlucky ones that got their LoL account banned one way or another, this guide’s for you!
Update: We’ve also added a video guide on how to appeal for League of Legends unban at the bottom of the article.
Can You Get Unbanned from LoL?
Short answer is, yes. Long answer is, well, yes, however, the skepticism behind getting unbanned from LoL is quite solid, and perhaps, rightfully so.
The thing is that, yes, you can get your LoL account unbanned, however, not everyone can get unbanned from LoL, since naturally, you are appealing for your ban, and not just clicking an option to unban your account.
A lot of people are reluctant to even so much as appeal their League of Legends ban, because of other cases they heard about, with people saying it’s “impossible” to get your LoL account unbanned. That’s not true, however, it’s obvious that not every single case will be unbanned from LoL, as there are a lot of other circumstances to take into account when appealing for a LoL unban, namely:
- the actual offense for which your League of Legends account was banned;
- prior offenses (especially in toxicity cases);
- the way you address Riot Support.
For example, Riot is extremely serious when it comes to real life threats, and yes, that “3 letter word” that nobody should say to someone else, counts as a horrible threat as well.
However, if the offense you were banned for isn’t a grim real life threat taken to the extreme, you definitely stand a good chance to get unbanned from LoL, especially with our help with providing you with the customized written unban letters.
Now, let’s see how to submit the actual LoL unban appeal!
How to Submit a LoL Unban Appeal
- In order to start your LoL unban appeal process in order to get unbanned from LoL, you first need to go on the Riot Support page, and log into your account (and select the correct region), on the upper right corner;
- Once you logged into your LoL account, scroll to the bottom of the page, and click on Support;
- Afterwards, scroll to the bottom of the page once more, and click on the left square option titled Contact Us;
- Now, once you’re on the Submit a request form, under “Choose a request type”, select “Account Suspensions or Restrictions”;
- Input your e-mail address (the one your banned LoL account is registered on);
- Under “Subject”, type something concise, such as “Ban appeal”;
- Now, for the fun part, namely the Description field, that’s where we come in handy, should you require our professional and customized League of Legends unban service designed to get you unbanned from LoL;
- Complete all other fields as accurately and correctly as possible if you can, as even if they aren’t mandatory, they can surely help with identifying certain issues, or just verifying you as the original LoL account owner.
Once you’ve completed the form for your League of Legends unban appeal, complete the Captcha test at the bottom, then press the Submit a ticket button, and your ticket will be sent to Riot Customer Support!
UPDATE – LoL Unban Appeal Video Guide
Now all that’s left to do now is wait until Riot reviews your League of Legends ban appeal and get back to you with their reply via mail. As a hint though, make sure to check the Spam folder as well! Best of luck!
Need help with a banned LoL account?
We're here to give you the best help in order to get your LoL account unbanned!Get unbanned from LoL!