In this post, we’ll go over a step by step guide on how to submit a Raid: Shadow Legends unban appeal should you ever find your account banned from Raid: Shadow Legends.
Raid: Shadow Legends is a very popular mobile Turn-Based Battle MMORPG, having earned quite a large playerbase on both Android and iOS devices.
As with any MMORPG game, there’s always something to do, and no matter how much time you put into it, you’ll constantly find something you can or want to improve on, which ultimately is the nature of MMORPG games.
That said, sometimes this can wear certain players down, which in turn can lead to them wanting to take shortcuts, shortcuts which can and will lead to getting banned from Raid: Shadow Legends.
What Can Get You Banned from Raid: Shadow Legends?
Although there are quite a few offenses for which a player can get banned from Raid: Shadow Legends, here are some of the most common reasons for that:
- cheating, by using bots and any other such third party software for automation or advantage purposes;
- toxicity, as well as any other form of harassment, hate speech and abusive behavior towards other players;
- making use of bugs and glitches to your advantage;
- selling, buying or sharing accounts;
- selling or buying currency.
It goes without saying that in order to ensure you’ll never be in this situation, you’ll need to steer away from doing any of the above. However, if this somehow still happened to you and you woke up to having your Raid: Shadow Legends account banned, let’s see what can be done then!
Can You Get Unbanned from Raid: Shadow Legends?
Regardless of the ban reason, timing, event or ban wave, there is no actual answer that applies to all cases, although yes, some cases stand a much higher chance at getting unbanned as opposed to others.
For example, players banned from Raid: Shadow Legends for extreme toxicity, such as hate speech and real life threats stand virtually no chance at getting unbanned, in which case we’re also unable to provide assistance.
On the other hand, players banned due to an accusation of using a bot stand a much higher chance at having their Raid: Shadow Legends account unbanned, especially if the allegation is false. If this is also your situation and you’d like to get a more accurate answer based on your particular case, please feel free to get in touch with us.
Now that we’ve got this covered, let’s move on to the most important part of the guide, namely how to get unbanned from Raid: Shadow Legends!
How to Submit a Raid: Shadow Legends Unban Appeal
The entire Raid: Shadow Legends unban appeal will take place on Plarium’s Official Support page, which you can find right here.
Once you’re on it, you’ll need to complete the fields as such:
- choose “Game account access” under category;
- input a relevant subject, such as “Raid: Shadow Legends ban appeal”;
- fill in your account’s registered email address;
- select the mobile platform on which you play the game;
- write your device model, for example Samsung S10 or iPhone X;
- enter your in-game ID;
- as for the “Description” field, this is where the appeal should be written, and this is also where we can come in handy, should you require our professional and customized Raid: Shadow Legends unban service designed to get you unbanned from Raid: Shadow Legends;
- attach any relevant files or screenshots, if any.
Once all of that is in place, you can press the “Submit” button underneath the form, and your Raid: Shadow Legends unban appeal will be sent to Plarium for a review!
Don’t forget to check your email regularly, as that’s where they’ll get back to you once they’ve reached a conclusion.
That’s all! Hopefully our guide was helpful regarding your banned Raid: Shadow Legends account, and if you ever require our help, we’re here for you!
Need help with a banned Raid: Shadow Legends account?
We're here to give you the best help in order to get you unbanned!Get unbanned!