As you probably know by now, this year’s BlizzCon 2017 has come to an end, but not without some awesome announcements!
If you weren’t able to attend the event in person, or watch it via the BlizzCon ticket, we got you covered!
In this post, I’ve summed up the most important BlizzCon 2017 announcements for every Blizzard game, so here we go!
World of Warcraft BlizzCon 2017 Announcements
Although it was the last one to be revealed at BlizzCon’s Opening Ceremony, due to the expansion hype, we’ll start off with it first!
- Next WoW expansion will be Battle for Azeroth;
- Legacy Servers (Classic) will be released and are in the works;
- New Alliance continent (Kul Tiras) and a new Horde continent (Zandalar);
- PvP/PvE server tag will be removed and it can be enabled only by personal choice;
- 10 new dungeons will be available on release;
- Emissary and World Quests will stay as they currently are;
- New Island Expeditions scenarios (3 players);
- First raid of the new expansion will be Ul’dir, and Azshara will be part of the expansion’s story;
- New leveling system with scaling enabled in old zones as well;
- New Allied races for Alliance – Void Elves, Dark Iron Dwarves and Lightforged Draenei;
- New Allied races for Horde – Nightborne, Highmountain Tauren and Zandalari Trolls;
- Stat and item numerical values will be squished again;
- Some class specific buffs will make a return;
- Flying will be unlocked through a Pathfinder achievement, similar to WoD and Legion;
- 6 new character slots are added per realm;
- No more Legion legendary system in the next expansion;
- More bag space if you have an account authenticator attached.
World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth Cinematic Trailer
World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth Features Overview
Overwatch BlizzCon 2017 Announcements
- New support Hero added – Moira;
- Many new skins will be added to the normal lootboxes;
- New hybrid map – Blizzard World theme park.
Heroes of the Storm BlizzCon 2017 Announcements
- Camera and stealth mechanic improvements;
- New Heroes added – Hanzo (assassin) and Alexstrasza (support);
- Towns’ towers will be removed;
- Longer laning improvements by pushing back some map objectives;
- Addition of matchmaking based on performance;
- Addition of target frame;
- Blizzard Voice Chat will be added into the game.
Hearthstone BlizzCon 2017 Announcements
- New expansion – Kobolds and Catacombs;
- New free single player mode – Dungeon Run;
- New card, Marin the Fox, obtainable for everyone logging into the game as of November 6th.
Also, although it wasn’t mentioned during BlizzCon, World of Warcraft’s release date for the next raid, Antorus: The Burning Throne, has been scheduled for November 28th.
All in all, it was an amazing BlizzCon, with plenty announcements, competitions, and things to see.
Apart from Diablo 3, every Blizzard game has also had a Championship, and if you want to see a TLDR of what went down and who won those, you can do so here (SPOILER ALERT!).
Need help with a ban?
We're here to give you the best help in order to recover your account!I need help