In this article, we’ll cover the process for submitting a ban appeal to get unbanned from GW2.
As with any large MMO however, some players are bound to run into issues, including getting their GW2 accounts banned for a variety of reasons, such as using third-party software (as in bots) or engaging in disrespectful behavior towards others. Additionally, there have been cases where players claim to have been wrongfully banned from the game.
Unfortunately, reaching out to customer support can be a bit of a hassle, particularly when attempting to appeal a GW2 account ban. To simplify the process, we have put together this guide on how to contact their Support and submit an appeal to get your GW2 account unbanned.
So, without further ado, let’s get started!
Getting Unbanned from GW2
Here’s what you need to do to submit a GW2 ban appeal:
- First and foremost, go on their Support page;
- Here, click on the top right “Submit a ticket”;
- You’ll be given the choice to either Log In or Submit the ticket anonymously, so if you can log in, do so, otherwise, press on the latter option;
- On the ticket form, make sure to pick “I can’t log in” under category, and “Banned/Suspended Account” under Specific Issue;
- As for the Description, that’s where we come in handy, should you require our professional and customized unban service designed to get your GW2 account unbanned;
- Complete all other fields as correctly and accurately as possible, even if they aren’t mandatory.
Once you’ve completed the form for your GW2 unban appeal, press the “Submit” button at the bottom of the page, and your ticket will be sent to Customer Support!
Now that everything is done, wait until they review your GW2 ban appeal and get back to you with their reply via mail. Also, make sure to check the Spam folder as well! Good luck!
Need help with a GW2 account ban?
We're here to give you the best help in order to get your account unbanned!Get unbanned!