Since often times contacting Customer Support about an issue can be a bit of a hassle, we decided to start covering some of the most popular games and how to contact their Support in the unfortunate event of getting your account banned. So, without further ado, let’s cover how to submit an appeal for GW2 account unban!
How to submit an appeal for GW2 account unban
- First and foremost, go on their Support page;
- Here, click on the top right “Submit a ticket”;
- You’ll be given the choice to either Log In or Submit the ticket anonymously, so if you can log in, do so, otherwise, press on the latter option;
- On the ticket form, make sure to pick “I can’t log in” under category, and “Banned/Suspended Account” under Specific Issue;
- As for the Description, that’s where we come in handy, should you require our professional and customized GW2 unban service designed to get your GW2 account unbanned;
- Complete all other fields as correctly and accurately as possible, even if they aren’t mandatory.
Once you’ve completed the form for your GW2 unban appeal, press the “Submit” button at the bottom of the page, and your ticket will be sent to Customer Support!
Now that everything is done, wait until they review your GW2 ban appeal and get back to you with their reply via mail. Also, make sure to check the Spam folder as well! Good luck!
Need help with a GW2 account ban?
We're here to give you the best help in order to get your GW2 account unbanned!Get unbanned from GW2!