In this article, we’ll go over what you can do in order to get unbanned from Valorant, should you ever find yourself in that situation.
Valorant is Riot’s newest addition to the gaming scence, and even more so, its first time dipping into the FPS genre.
Ever since it was annouced, the game has been an absolute hype for a lot of players, including some of the most popular FPS players and Twitch streamers, and is currently on the first position on the streaming platform as well!
Now, as we know with any competitive game and especially with the ones in the FPS genre, one of their key ingredients to success is fairness. On top of that, Riot is a company known to take that very seriously, as they also do with League of Legends, and thus, breaking the rules can quickly result in an account ban.
So, with that in mind, let’s go over the reasons for which a player can get banned from Valorant!
What Can Get You Banned from Valorant?
While the offenses below are also applicable and bannable in both FPS and Battle Royale games as well, including PUBG, Apex Legends or Fortnite, here are some of the most common reasons for which someone can get banned in Valorant:
- cheating – regardless of reason, software, method and such;
- gaining unfair advantage over other players through glitches, bugs and other in-game unintended features;
- toxicity – and any other form of griefing, harassing, insulting other players;
- sharing your account – regardless of reason, especially since it’s a free-to-play game;
- buying or selling accounts.
Now that we’ve gone over the reasons for which an account can get banned, let’s also see how a player can submit an appeal in order to get unbanned from Valorant!
How to Submit a Valorant Unban Appeal
The process of submitting a Valorant unban appeal is quite simple, and it takes place entirely on Riot’s official website, right here.
Once you’re there, you need to click on their “Support” link at the top-left of the page, which will take you on the Support center here.
On here, you need to scroll to the bottom of the page, and click on the red “Submit a ticket” button.
You’ll then be prompted to log into your Riot account in case you aren’t already, and then you’ll be taken to the actual Valorant unban appeal form, which you’ll need to complete as such:
- select “General Game, Access and Feedback” under the “Request type”;
- under “Subject”, you can write something concise yet relevant, such as “Ban appeal“;
- select “I need help with something else” under “Inquiry”;
- and lastly, under the “Description” field, that’s where we come in handy, should you require our professional and customized Valorant unban service designed to get you unbanned from Valorant;
- attach any relevant files, if any (optional).
Once all of that is done, all you need to do is press the red “Submit” button underneath the Valorant ban appeal form, and your ticket will be sent to Riot for review.
Make sure to keep an eye on the email for an answer, which will be the same email address you’ve signed up for a Riot account with!
That’s all there is to it! Hopefully this step by step guide was helpful in regards to your banned Valorant account, and if you ever require our help, we’re here for you!
Need help with a banned Valorant account?
We're here to give you the best help in order to get you unbanned from Valorant!Get unbanned!