In this article, we’ll go over how to get unbanned from Fortnite, should you ever find yourself in this unfortunate position.
Fortnite is one of the most popular Survival and Battle Royale PvP games, currently being one of the top games played on Twitch, next to Valorant, PUBG and Apex Legends! Naturally, with such a large audience and playerbase, account bans are bound to happen. However, according to many players, a lot of the Fornite account bans seem to be quite random, and even targeting some innocent players.
Since often times contacting Customer Support about an issue can be a bit of a hassle, we decided to start covering some of the most popular games and how to contact their Support in the unfortunate event of getting your Fortnite account banned. So, without further ado, let’s cover how to submit an appeal for Fortnite unban!
Update: This guide has been updated for 2020 to match Fortnite’s new Support Center.
So, before we get right to it, let’s see what offenses can get you banned from Fortnite!
What Can Get You Banned from Fortnite?
Although this might be a bit of common knowledge, straight from the source, we can see the following cases that can result in getting your Fortnite account banned:
- toxicity – in the form of racism, threats, spam, insults, harassments and anything pertaining to another player’s personal life or safety;
- cheating – such as using third party software, exploiting bugs, making use of glitches, grouping up with others in solo games;
- account sharing – for any and all reasons;
- buying V-Bucks from unofficial sources.
Can You Get Unbanned from Fortnite?
Although there is no general answer or accurate way of estimating each situation, yes, you can get unbanned from Fortnite, although of course, some cases are harder than others, especially cases in which you also get HWID banned.
As for how to get your account or HWID unbanned from Fortnite, well, essentially the best way is through ticketing, and should you choose our services, you can therefore be sure that we will be doing our very best possible in order to help you with your banned Fortnite account.
Here’s a few examples of some of the happy customers we helped get unbanned from Fortnite, and you can see more in our testimonials section!
How to Submit a Fortnite Unban Appeal
- First thing to do is to go on the Fortnite Support Center;
- On here, scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the blue “Contact Us” button;
- Proceed to logging into your Epic Games account, after which you will be redirected to their ticket submission form, which you need to fill in accordingly;
- On the Fortnite unban appeal form, proceed by inputting your display name, which can be anything you like;
- Enter your contact email address, ideally one you check regularly or even your Fortnite account’s email address;
- Select the affected platform for your banned Fortnite account, such as PC;
- As for the Describe your problem here field, that’s where we come in handy, should you require our professional and customized Fortnite unban service, designed to help you get unbanned from Fortnite.
Once you’ve completed the form for your Fortnite unban appeal, click on the blue “Submit” button on the bottom right, and your ticket will be sent to their Customer Support!
Difference Between a Fortnite HWID or Account Ban
Essentially, an account banned in Fortnite is just that, meaning that particular account can no longer log into the game, regardless of which computer or device you’re using, unless it gets unbanned by Epic Games.
As for the HWID ban, that’s a ban on your entire machine (its ID), which causes that particular device (mobile, computer, laptop, console) to be permanently banned from ever playing Fortnite, on any account.
How to Tell if You’re HWID Banned in Fortnite
Although you might not know, you can be HWID banned from Fortnite without also having your account banned.
What that means is that you can use your account to play on any other device or computer, just not one the one that’s been HWID banned.
As for how to know whether or not your computer is HWID banned in Fortnite, you’ve probably heard about the “bus kick bug”. Well, that’s not a bug, it’s the server kicking you out from being HWID banned, and if that keeps happening, it’s recommended not to try over and over, as it can ultimately lead to your Fortnite account itself to get banned.
So, in the unfortunate event where you find out your computer is banned from Fortnite, your only two options are buying a whole new computer or appealing your HWID ban, through the same way as for a Fortnite account unban appeal we mentioned above.
Now that everything is done, wait until they review your Fortnite ban appeal and get back to you with their reply via mail. Also, make sure to check the Spam folder as well! Good luck!
Need help with a Fortnite account ban?
We're here to give you the best help in order to get you unbanned from Fortnite!Get unbanned!