Below, we’ll walk you through a step by step guide on how to get unbanned from CoD MW 2, should you ever find yourself in this tough spot.
Being relevant as a game in this genre isn’t easy, especially with contenders as popular as CSGO and CrossFire. More so when, to a degree, CoD Modern Warfare is competing against Battlefield V and even Apex Legends!
Regardless, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 is definitely here to stay, learning a lot of valuable lessons from CoD: Black Ops 4, addressing a larger player base and even adding a campaign mode to it on top of the plenty multiplayer game modes!
Now, as we all know, FPS and competitive multiplayer games are extremely serious when it comes to players they suspect of breaking the rules. Thus, they’re quick to issue account bans when they believe that’s the case.
It is with that in mind that we’ve decided to cover this full guide on how to appeal a ban should you somehow find yourself banned from CoD Modern Warfare 2.
However, first, we should go over the things that could result in getting banned from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, so you know what to avoid in order to protect your account!
What Gets You Banned from CoD MW 2?
The most known and common reason when it comes to getting banned from a FPS game such as Modern Warfare 2 or even others in the genre such as PUBG, Overwatch, Fortnite and the ones we mentioned above, is auto aiming through third party software.
- using any other third party software (other than aim-botting), such as bots or automation tools for certain tasks (including ESP, Radar, Wall-hack);
- using glitches, bugs or exploits to gain unfair advantages over other players;
- toxicity, harassment or any other similar behavior that would offend other players;
- real-money trading;
- sharing your account with other players, especially for the purpose of boosting.
Bottom line is, as long as you keep clear of the above mentioned, you should be golden.
That said, there are cases of false positive bans, so with that in mind, let’s get to the next part of the guide, namely whether or not you can unban a CoD Modern Warfare 2 account!
Can You Unban a CoD MW 2 Account?
Fair question, albeit not as easy to answer. That said, yes, you can unban a CoD MW 2 account, but that depends on a few situations.
For example, if the account was banned for extreme toxicity, threats, slurs and so forth, you stand virtually no chance at getting unbanned from CoD MW 2.
On the other hand, if your MW 2 account was banned under the unfair allegation of cheating or breaking other rules, you stand a much higher chance at getting your CoD ban removed.
In fact, here’s one of our happy customers having their CoD MW ban overturned.
Bottom line is, you can unban your CoD MW 2 account, although of course, not every case will be as easy to overturn.
How to Get Unbanned from CoD MW 2
In order to get unbanned from CoD MW 2, you must submit a ban appeal via Activision’s Support Center (not Blizzard). Blizzard cannot help with any Call of Duty bans.
Luckily though, the process is quite simple.
Here’s how to submit a CoD MW 2 ban appeal:
- Go to their official Support page here;
Log into your Activision account, then scroll down and click on “Continue”;
- You’ll now be met with a prompt regarding the appeal process;
Click on “Agree and Continue”;
- Write your CoD MW 2 ban appeal (within the 1000 character limit);
This is where we come in handy, should you require our customized and professional unban service, designed to get you unbanned from CoD MW 2.
Now that everything is done, simply press “Submit my appeal”, and your Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 ban appeal will be sent to their Support! Make sure to keep an eye on your e-mail, as that’s where you’re going to receive the answer.
And, since we’re at it, let’s see how to get in touch with Activision Support should you face a different issue!
How to Contact Activision Support
If you’re facing a different CoD MW 2 account issue, here’s how to contact Activision Support:
- go to their Support options page and log into your Activision account;
- select CoD MW 2 (or any other game you’re having issues with);
- choose the platform you’re playing on (such as Battle.net for Windows);
- click on “Activision Account”;
- locate and click on your issue (such as “I can’t unlink an account”);
- scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on “Submit a ticket”;
- fill in your issue then press “Submit”.
That’s it! Hopefully our guide was helpful with regard to removing your CoD MW 2 account ban, and if you ever require our help, we’re here for you!
Need help getting unbanned from CoD MW 2?
We're here to give you the best help in order to recover your account!Get unbanned!
Last updated on October 1, 2022