In this post, we’ll cover how to submit a ban appeal in order to get your account unbanned from FFXIV!
So, let’s get right to how to contact Square Enix in the unfortunate event of getting your FFXIV account banned!
We’re here to provide you with the best support in order to get you unbanned!Get Unbanned!
How to Submit a FFXIV Ban Appeal
- Go on your region’s FFXIV Support Center (EU or NA);
- Under “Contact Category”, select Accounts/ID, and under “Contact Sub-category”, select Login issues;
- Under “Contact Details”, simply write something short, such as “ban appeal”, then click on Next;
- Disregard the “Support Information” and click on Next;
- On the “Contact Method” page, click on Proceed to Email Support;
- Finally, we’re on the contact form, where you should complete all fields as accurately and correctly as possible, with your personal information and account details;
- Now, for your FFXIV account ban Detailed Condition field, that’s where we come in handy, should you require our professional and customized FFXIV unban service designed to get your FFXIV account unbanned.
Once you’ve completed the form for your FFXIV unban appeal, press the “Next” button at the bottom of the page, and your ticket will be sent to the Square Enix Customer Support!
Now that everything is done, wait until they review your FFXIV account unban appeal and get back to you with their reply via mail. Also, make sure to check the Spam folder as well! Good luck!
Note: We always recommend writing a ticket as opposed to live chatting / calling, as it allows the GMs more time to properly review the logs and actions, but based on the exact situation and nature of your FFXIV account ban, both contact options can have their pros and cons.
Need help with a FFXIV account ban?
We're here to give you the best help in order to get your FFXIV account unbanned!Get unbanned!