In this article we’ll go over how you should submit a ban appeal in order to get unbanned from LoL!
It’s no secret that League of Legends is one of the most played and popular games in the world, and since it’s a full blown PvP game, it’s bound to get intense, and at times, even frustrating. With that in mind, there are quite a few reasons for which LoL players can get their accounts banned, but unlike most other games, the predominant offense when it comes to League of Legends bans is chat toxicity, followed by scripting.
So, if you’re among the unlucky ones that got their LoL account banned one way or another, this guide’s for you!
For the mobile version of the game, please check our article on how to submit a Wild Rift unban appeal.
Can You Get Unbanned from LoL?
Short answer is, yes. Long answer is, well, yes, however, the skepticism behind getting unbanned from LoL is quite solid, and perhaps, rightfully so.
The thing is that, yes, you can get your LoL account unbanned, however, not everyone can get unbanned from LoL, since naturally, you are appealing for your ban, and not just clicking an option to unban your account.
A lot of people are reluctant to even so much as appeal their League of Legends ban, because of other cases they heard about, with people saying it’s “impossible” to get your LoL account unbanned. That’s not true, however, it’s obvious that not every single case will be unbanned from LoL, as there are a lot of other circumstances to take into account when appealing for a LoL unban, namely:
- the actual offense for which your League of Legends account was banned;
- prior offenses (especially in toxicity cases);
- the way you address Riot Support.
For example, Riot is extremely serious when it comes to real life threats, and yes, that “3 letter word” that nobody should say to someone else, counts as a horrible threat as well.
However, if the offense you were banned for isn’t a grim real life threat taken to the extreme, you definitely stand a good chance to get unbanned from LoL, especially with our help with providing you with the customized written unban letters.
Now, let’s see how to submit the actual LoL unban appeal!
How to Submit a LoL Unban Appeal
- In order to start your LoL unban appeal process in order to get unbanned from LoL, you first need to go on the Riot Support page, and log into your account (and select the correct region), on the upper right corner;
- Once you logged into your LoL account, scroll to the bottom of the page, and click on the red “Submit a ticket” button;
- Afterwards, scroll to the bottom of the page once more, and click on the left square option titled Contact Us;
- Now, once you’re on the Submit a request form, under “Choose a request type”, select “Discuss a personal suspension or restriction“;
- Proceed to agreeing to the statement that you’ve understood your suspension through the in-game reform card;
- Under “Subject”, type something concise yet descriptive, such as “Ban appeal”;
- Now, for the fun part, namely the Description field, that’s where we come in handy, should you require our professional and customized League of Legends unban service designed to get you unbanned from LoL;
- Choose “No” under the public beta environment (if applicable);
- Under “Do you know why your account was suspended or restricted“, choose the reason for which you got banned from LoL, as such:
- for toxicity bans – “In-client reform card”;
- for accusations of cheating – “Third party programs”;
- for boosting / account sharing – “MMR boosting”;
- if you genuinely don’t know the reason, then choose “I haven’t received any information”.
- Select “No” under “Have you shared this account with anyone else”;
- Do not check the “I am happy to allow other players to see my support ticket”;
- Attach any relevant files, if any.
Once you’ve completed the form for your LoL unban appeal, press the Submit button, and your ticket will be sent to Riot Customer Support!
Now all that’s left to do now is wait until Riot reviews your League of Legends ban appeal and get back to you with their reply via mail. As a hint though, make sure to check the Spam folder as well! Best of luck!
Need help with a banned LoL account?
We're here to give you the best help in order to get you unbanned from LoL!Get unbanned!