ESO (The Elder Scrolls Online) is one of the few MMORPGs out there that manage to still stay alive and actually even relevant, despite living in a time where old and even newer MMORPGs shut down constantly. In fact, quite recently, even WildStar’s shutdown has been announced.
That being said, as with any MMORPGs, especially popular ones, there’s always room for reason to get banned, even out of the blue. Whether someone is using cheats, bots, or simply gets mass reported for it, bans for any reason happen all the time, and more so, even as a result of false positives.
On top of that, there were cases in ESO which resulted in warnings, suspensions or even bans for something as little as throwing mud (yes, literally) at other players. So, with that in mind, we decided to cover a guide on how to submit an ESO account unban appeal, should you ever find your ESO account banned!
How to Submit an ESO Account Unban Appeal
- First and foremost, visit the ESO help center;
- Scroll to the bottom of this page, and click on Submit a Ticket;
- Log into your ESO account;
- If you weren’t yet redirected on the ESO account unban appeal form, make sure to click once more on Submit a Ticket;
- On the ESO “Web Assistant” page, select your platform, then click “Next” – for our ESO account unban appeal guide we’ll be using “Windows”;
- Under “Select a Category”, choose Account;
- Under “Select a sub-category”, choose I have an account recovery issue;
- For the “Select an issue” section, pick Appeal Suspension / Ban;
- Once you’ve made the above selections, you’ll be instructed to proceed to this link, which is the Account Recovery page;
- Now, that you’re on the Account Recovery page, you’ll need to fill in your details accordingly:
- Input your ESO banned account’s current e-mail address;
- Input your correct ESO UserID / Gamertag / PSN ID;
- Select the platform on which you play ESO – in our case, PC;
- Under “Issue type”, select Suspended / compromised;
- Select your desired account ownership verification method, and answer it correctly;
- When you reach “Describe your problem in detail”, here’s where your ESO account unban appeal needs to be detailed, with a length of maximum 500 characters. However, you can choose to leave that to our professional and customized ESO unban service, designed to get your ESO account unbanned;
- Attach any relevant documents, if any (not mandatory).
Now, once everything is filled in correctly, simply press the “Submit” button on the bottom right side of the page. However, here’s the catch, as ESO states, if your issue is a simple one, you might receive an automated response. This means that, if you do end up receiving an automated response, all you need to do is reply to their mail, and once more, detail (or paste) your ESO account unban appeal inside that mail, and send it to them.
This way, your concern will get before the eyes of an ESO Customer Support employee, and you’ll be sure that your issue will be reviewed and investigated.
So, this is it! Whether you got your ESO account banned by getting reported for random actions, such as throwing mud at other players, or if the issue is more complicated, we hope our guide on how to submit an appeal for ESO account unban will help you recover your account!
Need help with an ESO account ban?
We're here to give you the best help in order to get your ESO account unbanned!Get unbanned from ESO!