In this post, we’ll go over a step by step guide on how to submit a Rogue Company unban appeal should you ever find your account banned from Rogue Company.
Rogue Company is a very promising FPS and fun to play game, enjoyed by quite a few players and streamers. Moreover, on top of coming with crossplay between all of its major platforms, the game will also be free to play, which is a huge bonus in today’s competition between the FPS and Battle Royale genre.
As it so happens however with online multiplayer games, player competition can get the better of someone, and this game is no exception, as certain actions or behavior can lead to getting banned from Rogue Company.
With that being said, let’s go over what can get a player banned in Rogue Company, as well as what you should avoid doing to ensure this doesn’t happen to you!
What Can Get You Banned from Rogue Company?
- selling or sharing your account, regardless of reason;
- using any type of cheats, hacks, bots or mods to either automate your gameplay or gain an unfair advantage;
- selling or buying in-game currency or boosts for real-world money;
- toxicity and any form of harassment, negativity or hate speech.
Regardless of the above mentioned, you should always try to be your best self when gaming, as not only you’ll have fun, but you’ll also steer away from risking an account ban.
Can You Get Unbanned from Rogue Company?
Regardless of the ban reason, timing and so forth, every single case is different from one another, and thus, there is no answer to this question that can apply to every situation.
Despite that, for example, if you’ve been banned under the false allegation of using cheats, you do stand a high change at getting unbanned from Rogue Company, as opposed to a player who got banned for extreme toxicity or hate speech for instance, the latter having basically no chance at having the ban overturned.
However, if you’d like to get a more accurate answer to this question based on your particular case, please feel free to get in touch with us!
With that in mind, let’s move on to our next and most important part of this guide, namely how to submit a Rogue Company unban appeal!
How to Submit a Rogue Company Unban Appeal
The process of submitting a Rogue Company unban appeal is fairly straight forward, similar to the Smite unban appeal, and all you need to do is to complete their ban appeal form on their official support page, as such:
- input your account’s email address;
- write a relevant subject, such as “Rogue Company ban appeal“;
- select your desired language;
- under “Product”, select Rogue Company, along with the platform you play on – for example, for PC, that’s Rogue Company (Epic);
- choose the “Account Management” category, followed by the “Banned Account” sub-category;
- fill in your Account ID;
- as for the “Question” field, this is where the appeal should be written, and this is also where we can come in handy, should you require our professional and customized Rogue Company unban service designed to get you unbanned from Rogue Company;
- attach any files, if any.
Once everything is filled in accordingly, you can go ahead and press the “Submit” button underneath the form, and your Rogue Company unban appeal will be sent to Hi-Rez Support!
Make sure to keep an eye on the email address you’ve completed in the form, as that’s where they’ll get in touch with you once they have an answer.
That’s all there is to it! Hopefully our guide was helpful regarding your banned Rogue Company account, and if you ever require our help, we’re here for you!
Need help with a banned Rogue Company account?
We're here to give you the best help in order to get you unbanned!Get unbanned!
hello im banned and i honestly have no idea why i havent played the game in over 6 months