In this post, we’ll cover a step by step guide on how to submit a Clash of Clans unban appeal should you ever find your account banned from Clash of Clans.
Clash of Clans is one of the most popular mobile phones out there, amassing over 500 million downloads on Android alone, and sitting at over 700.000 players from all over the world online at all times.
Apart from being a very popular and fun to play game, Clash of Clans also has a competitive aspect, which can sometimes cause certain players to engage in activities that they shouldn’t, in order to achieve a win.
That said, let’s first go over what can get an account banned in Clash of Clans, as well as what you should steer clear of when playing it!
What Can Get You Banned from Clash of Clans?
For the entire ruleset behind playing Clash of Clans, you can check out their Safe and Fair Play page here. Meanwhile, here are the most common reasons for which a player can get banned from Clash of Clans:
- toxicity – any form of hate speech, harassment, insults towards other players or in general;
- cheating – through any type of mods, hacks, bots and any other program that would provide you with an unfair advantage over others;
- selling or buying currency (gems) from third party websites;
- sharing, selling or buying accounts;
- exploiting bugs or glitches.
Although these are just the most common reasons for which someone can end up with a ban in Clash of Clans, you should always try to be on your best behavior when playing it, especially if you’ve invested money into your account.
Can You Get Unbanned from Clash of Clans?
While there’s no answer that applies to all cases, yes, you can get unbanned from Clash of Clans, although that depends on a few factors, which we’ll go over below:
- if a player is banned for extreme toxicity or hate speech, chances of getting unbanned are extremely low, if any, and in such a case, we’re also unable to provide any assistance;
- if a player is banned for cheating, especially if the accusation is false, said player stands a very high chance at having the ban overturned, case in which we’re also able to do our very best to help you out, should you wish to get in touch with us.
Bottom line is, if you did get banned from CoC and if you also believe the ban is unfair, you do stand a good chance at having it overturned, which takes us to our next point in the guide, namely how to submit a Clash of Clans unban appeal!
How to Submit a Clash of Clans Unban Appeal
The entire CoC unban appeal process takes place on Supercell’s official support page here, and this is also where you should be in order to submit it.
Once you’re there, you need to complete the Clash of Clans unban appeal form as such:
- choose “Clash of Clans” as the game you’re appealing for;
- select your desired language;
- under Category, choose “Something else”;
- input your Player Tag, which can be found in your in-game profile;
- fill in your email address, and make sure it’s an address that you check regularly;
- as for the “Type your message here” field, this is where the appeal should be written, and this is also where we can come in handy, should you require our professional and customized Clash of Clans unban service designed to get you unbanned from Clash of Clans;
- attach any files, if any.
Once everything is in place, you can click on the “Submit” button underneath the CoC unban appeal form, and your ban appeal will be sent to Supercell for review.
Make sure to keep an eye on the email address you’ve mentioned in the form, as that’s where they’ll get in touch with you once they have an answer!
That’s all there is to it! Hopefully our guide was helpful regarding your banned CoC account, and if you ever require our help, we’re here for you!
Need help with a banned Clash of Clans account?
We're here to give you the best help in order to get you unbanned!Get unbanned!