Overwatch account unban appealing is almost the same as the WoW unban appeal guide, but we’ll cover it in this post in case Overwatch is the only Blizzard game you play, and haven’t dealt with their Support before.
With just recently breaking over 40 million players, Overwatch is one of the most popular and competitive FPS games out there. Naturally though, as with any competitive online game, things can get frustrating and heated very fast, and despite Blizzard’s effort to combat toxicity, it’s just not something you can end altogether.
Among toxicity, which is usually punished through getting silenced from Overwatch, other reasons for which Overwatch accounts can get banned are: usage of third party software (such as auto aim), account sharing, account boosting, account selling and game sabotaging or throwing. So, let’s get right down to it, and see how you can appeal your OW ban!
How to Submit an Appeal for Overwatch Account Unban
- Based on your Overwatch region, change the URL prefix to US or EU!
- Log into the battle.net website and go on the Contact Support and select Overwatch;
- From here, select Account -> Can’t log in -> Appeal ban or suspension;
- Select a contact channel -> Web Ticket;
- Under “We Need To Double Check Your Identity”, pick either Text Message or Secret Question in order to verify you’re the account owner;
- Now you should be in the Overwatch Ban Appeal form, where you need to write your appeal;
- For the Overwatch ban appeal Description field, that’s where we come in handy, should you require our professional and customized Overwatch unban service designed to get your Overwatch account unbanned.
Once you’ve completed the form for your Overwatch account unban appeal, press the “Next” button under the description, and your ticket will be sent to Blizzard Customer Support!
Do note that Blizzard will not be able to assist you with Overwatch account suspensions following a leaver penalty or skill rating losses, even if they might be caused as a result of a random disconnection, power outage or computer crash.
Now that everything is done, wait until they review your Overwatch account ban appeal and get back to you with their reply via mail. Also, make sure to check the Spam folder as well! Good luck!
Note: We always recommend writing a ticket as opposed to live chatting / calling, as it allows the GMs more time to properly review the logs and actions, but based on the exact situation and nature of your Overwatch account ban, both contact options can have their pros and cons.
Need help with an Overwatch account ban?
We're here to give you the best help in order to get your Overwatch account unbanned!Get unbanned from Overwatch!