SWTOR is an amazing MMORPG, especially if you’re a Star Wars fan! More so, with their 6.0 expansion confirmed, which will focus on the Empire vs. Republic, sort of like WoW’s BfA Alliance vs. Horde, players will yet again find themselves delving into the new content! That is, of course, if you’re not banned in SWTOR.
That being said, if you are banned in SWTOR, it seems that EA has somewhat gone out of their way to make it as confusing as possible in order for players to appeal for their SWTOR account unban.
Not only do their “submit a ticket” function applies only for subscribers, but it’s also just an in-game feature. This means that if you’re banned in SWTOR, you can’t submit a ticket, since you can’t log into the game.
As for any other contact options in order to appeal for your SWTOR account unban, you’re left with the Customer Service phone support, which is far from being viable when appealing a SWTOR ban, and with the option to ask the community for help, which isn’t applicable, as they can’t unban your SWTOR account.
With that in mind, we decided to cover the most efficient way on how to submit an appeal for SWTOR account unban, so you don’t have to spend hours upon hours trying to figure it out in the unfortunate event where you find your SWTOR account banned.
Appealing for a SWTOR Account Unban
Alright, first things first. If you got banned in SWTOR, you can forget about the classic “submit a ticket” or ban appeal option, as the former is only available in-game, and the latter doesn’t exist.
So, in order to submit an appeal for SWTOR account unban, here’s what you need to do:
- Go to the EA Help website;
- Click on Origin, then choose the platform you’re playing on (PC or MAC);
- Under “Select topic”, choose Manage my account;
- Under “Select issue”, choose Banned or suspended account, then click on “Select contact option”;
- At this point, you’ll be asked to log into your EA / Origin account, so go ahead and do that;
- You’ll be redirected to the Contact page, where you need to scroll to the bottom, and click on the “Email” field;
- This will open the actual SWTOR account unban contact form, where you need to input your first and last name, along with your account’s registered e-mail address;
- Under “Subject”, write the issue, followed by the game, and the account’s name, as such:
- Banned Account – SWTOR – Johnny123;
- Suspended Account – SWTOR – ThePlayerXYZ;
- Under “User name”, enter your EA ID, PlayStation ™ Network Online ID, Xbox Live gamertag, EA mobile game-specific User ID, game-specific user name, or forum user name;
- Now, for the “Please describe your issue” behind your SWTOR account unban appeal, that’s where we come in handy, should you require our professional and customized SWTOR unban service designed to get your SWTOR account unbanned.
Once you’ve completed the the mail for your SWTOR ban appeal, simply press “Email us”, and your mail will be sent to their Customer Support!
Now that everything is done, wait until they review your SWTOR account unban appeal and get back to you with their reply via mail. Also, make sure to check the Spam folder as well! Good luck!
Need help with a SWTOR account ban?
We're here to give you the best help in order to get your SWTOR account unbanned!Get unbanned from SWTOR!