Getting unbanned from CSGO is generally perceived as being impossible, however, that’s not true. Well, at least not in all cases. Given that CSGO is one of the most popular games ever made, and taken into consideration its e-Sports aspect, it’s understandable why its Support is so strict when it comes to suspicions of cheating or breaking the rules in any way.
Also, given the huge number of players in games such as CSGO or Valorant, and the number of events taking place at one time, false positive flags always find a way to get triggered, and, along with them, a potential ban on your account. I’m mentioning this because a lot of people getting banned from CSGO assume they must’ve done something wrong, thus giving up on their account, despite being sure that they haven’t actually cheated or violating the rules in any other way.
More so, a lot of people are under the impression that upon submitting an appeal in order to try and get unbanned from CSGO, it’ll get ignored. That’s not true either, and in fact, the issue is that most likely you’re not submitting your CSGO unban appeal properly, or through the right channel.
However, I will say this though, getting unbanned from CSGO is not as straight forward of a process compared to some other games, but to reiterate and address the rumor once more, it certainly is not impossible.
So, if you got banned from CSGO, regardless of their accusations against you, you have the right to defend yourself, especially if you’re innocent, by submitting a CSGO unban appeal.
That being said, let’s see how to appeal a CSGO ban!
Appealing for CSGO Unban
- Open the Steam app, and on the top right, click on your name, then on Account details;
- On the right side of the Account Details page, select View purchase history;
- From this list, locate your CSGO game (which can be a part of the Counter-Strike Complete bundle), and click on it;
- Select Counter-Strike: Global Offensive;
- Under “What problem are you having with this product?”, select Gameplay or technical issue;
- Under “What kind of problem are you experiencing?”, select I am having another problem;
- On this page, select Contact Steam Support, followed by once again Contact Steam Support;
- You’ll now get on the actual CSGO unban appeal form, where you’ll be submitting your issue in order to try and get unbanned from CSGO;
- Check the box stating that “OK, I agree to including the required information” (required);
- Now, for the “Please provide details about the issue you are having” behind your CSGO unban appeal, that’s where we come in handy, should you require our professional and customized CSGO unban service designed to get your CSGO account unbanned.
- Attach any relevant screenshots (if any).
Once you’ve completed the the form for your CSGO unban appeal, simply press “Send”, and your mail will be sent to their Customer Support!
This is pretty much it! All you need to do now is wait until they review your CSGO unban appeal and get back to you with their reply via mail. Also, make sure to check the Spam folder as well! Good luck!
Need help with a CSGO account ban?
We're here to give you the best help in order to get your CSGO account unbanned!Get unbanned now!