In this post, we’ll go over a step by step guide on to submit a PUBG unban appeal in order to get unbanned from PUBG and PUBG Mobile, should you ever find yourself in this unfortunate position!
With a continuous increase in PUBG’s playerbase and popularity, naturally, the bans against players suspected of cheating have also increased proportionally.
How to Get Unbanned from PUBG PC
There are three different ways to submit a PUBG unban appeal based on the type of ban a player receives, and we decided to write this step by step guide on how to contact their support in order to appeal to get unbanned from PUBG.
With that in mind, let’s get right down to it, namely the most common type of PUBG account ban and how to appeal it, namely the developer ban.
How to Submit a PUBG Unban Appeal
Below, we’ll go over how to submit a PUBG unban appeal against the most common type of ban, which is the developer ban:
- Go to the official PUBG Support ticket creation page;
- Select the platform on which you play PUBG, in our case, PUBG Steam Support;
- Input your correct email address, Steam Account Name and PUBG nickname;
- Select the preferred support language, which should be the same language as the one you’re appealing the ban in (such as English);
- Under “Issue”, choose Ban -> Permanent Ban;
- Input a concise yet relevant subject, such as PUBG ban appeal;
- As for the “Description”, regarding your PUBG unban appeal, that’s where we come in handy, should you require our professional and customized unban service for PUBG, designed to help you get unbanned from PUBG;
- Give your consent by agreeing to their terms;
- Attach any relevant files, such as images or documents – optional;
- Press “Submit”, then wait for them to get back to you via mail.
What Can Get You Banned from PUBG?
Before we get to the specifics and most common PUBG ban reasons, here are the Terms of Service in case you want to review the whole thing. That being said, let’s get to it, namely the most common reasons for which you can get banned from PUBG.
- cheating – third party software or any other application that can affect the gameplay and provide you with any kind of an advantage over other players;
- toxicity – any type of offensive statements made towards other players, such as nationality related, gender, race and so forth, as well as harassment and other forms of threats;
- offensive nicknames – treated just as toxicity;
- griefing others players – either by teaming up with others, team killing, stalking other players.
Can You Get Unbanned from PUBG?
Although there is no general answer for it, yes, getting unbanned from PUBG is possible, although it goes without saying that not everyone can or will get unbanned.
More so, any and each successful PUBG unban is done only by submitting a ticket (thus, submitting a PUBG ban appeal), so if you’ve heard from someone “that has a friend”, who knows “someone who works there” or something among those lines, don’t fall for it, because it’s false.
If you’d like to see more examples, make sure to check out our testimonials page.
Last but not least, here are the two other less common ways for which a player can get banned from PUBG, as well as how to submit an appeal for each of them, based on the type of the ban.
PUBG Unban Appeal on BattlEye
Regardless of which one of the two you choose, make sure to be as specific and accurate as possible about your issue, in order to avoid having to ticket back and forth only to clarify the exact problem or locate the account in cause.
VAC PUBG Unban Appeal on Steam
- Log into the Steam app;
- On the upper right, click on your account’s name, then select Account details;
- On the right side of the screen, select View purchase history;
- Locate and select PUBG from your purchase history list;
- Select any relevant contact option from the bottom of this page.
Now that we’ve gone over the Steam version of the game, let’s move on to see what can be done to appeal a ban in the mobile version of the game!
How to Get Unbanned from PUBG Mobile
Below, we’ll go over a step by step guide on how to submit an appeal in order to get unbanned from PUBG Mobile.
PUBG Mobile is one of the most popular mobile games, bringing players together from both iOS and Android platforms, and unlike the PC version of the game, its mobile counterpart is free-to-play once downloaded.
Naturally though, as with any competitive game, PUBG Mobile takes cheating very seriously, and thus, issuing their most common form of penalty for those accused of breaking the rules, namely a 10 year account ban.
Before going into the ban appeal guide, let’s first check out some of the most common reasons for which a player can get banned from PUBG Mobile.
What Can Get You Banned from PUBG Mobile?
Although PUBG Mobile’s complete Terms and Conditions can be found on their official page here, below are some of the most common reasons for which an account can end up banned in PUBG Mobile:
- cheating – through any type of action or software that would give you an unfair advantage over other players, including automation tools, as well as making use of bugs, glitches or exploits;
- exchaning virtual goods or currency, outside of what’s acceptable;
- toxicity – any form of offensive, abusive or hateful speech;
- sharing or allowing other players to play on your own account, for any reason.
Apart from the above-mentioned, generally it’s best to go with your gut, and if you believe that something is against the rules and can get you banned from PUBG Mobile, then it probably is and you should steer away from doing it.
With that in mind, let’s move on to the actual guide, namely how to submit an unban appeal in order to get unbanned from PUBG Mobile!
The only way of getting unbanned from PUBG Mobile, as with any other game for that matter, is by submitting a ban appeal regarding your banned account.
For PUBG Mobile, there are two different ways to appeal your ban, via e-mail and/or their website support form, or through the in-game Customer Support option. Below, we’ll go over both options.
PUBG Mobile Unban Appeal In-Game
In order to submit an in-game PUBG Mobile unban appeal, you must first open the game on your mobile device and wait for the game menu to load.
Once that’s done, tap on the bottom-right cogwheel to open up the Settings menu.
Afterwards, tap on the bottom-left “Customer Service” button, which will take you to PUBG Mobile’s Support center.
On the Customer Service page, tap on the top-right messaging icon to get in touch with PUBG Mobile support.
This will finally land you on the form where you can submit your unban appeal, which is where we come in handy, should you require our professional and customized unban service for PUBG Mobile, designed to help you get unbanned from PUBG Mobile!
Once that’s done, simply press the bottom right buttom and your PUBG Mobile unban appeal will be sent to Support for a review. Make sure to keep an eye on the app to know when they got back to you!
Now, let’s check out the second avenue of contacting their support, namely via mail or through their website.
PUBG Mobile Unban Appeal via Mail or Website
Method 1 – via mail
This is the most straight forward way of appealing a PUBG Mobile ban, although in most cases, they do require you to send the appeal via the in-game method, and will reply informing you to do so.
Essentially, all you need to do is to send an email from your account’s registered email address to [email protected] explaining your situation.
Method 2 – via their official Support website
In order to appeal your PUBG Mobile ban through the website, you must first get on their official Support website here, then click on the top right red “Contact Us” button.
This will cause the actual PUBG Mobile unban appeal form to popup, which you need to complete as such:
- input your account’s registered email address and in-game nickname;
- select the platform on which you play the game;
- under “Issues”, select “Account Management“;
- under “Describe your problem here”, that’s where you’ll need to write your appeal;
- attach any relevant files or screenshots, if any, then complete the captcha test.
Once that’s done, all you need to do is to press on the red “Submit” button underneath the form, and your PUBG Mobile ban appeal will be sent to their Support for a review. Make sure to keep an eye on your email to know when they got back to you!
Bottom line, if you’ve gotten banned in PUBG, there is still hope for your account. More so, if you choose to give our account unban services a shot, you can further increase your chances to get unbanned from PUBG!
Hopefully this post has helped you to get in touch with Support and helped you get unbanned from PUBG or PUBG Mobile, but if not, let us know, and maybe we can help you out!
Need help with a PUBG account ban?
We're here to give you the best help in order to get your PUBG account unbanned!Get unbanned!