Fallout 76 is an online multiplayer Action-RPG developed by Bethesda Game Studios, which is the same company behind Elder Scrolls Online.
Needless to say, Fallout 76 has been developed with the goal of being a popular game, and for the time being at least, there’s no reason to believe it won’t be. On top of that, considering how strict Bethesda is when it comes to cheating in their games, Fallout 76 is also bound to be the type of game in which cheating ban waves will happen constantly.
Now, as we very well know, ban waves, or even individual bans can and do happen by mistake, reason for which, we decided to write a step by step guide on how to submit a Fallout 76 unban appeal.
So, in the unfortunate even where you find yourself banned from Fallout 76, here’s how to contact Bethesda Support in order to submit a Fallout 76 unban appeal!
How to Submit a Fallout 76 Unban Appeal
- First thing that you need to do as part of your Fallout 76 unban appeal, is to go on the Bethesda Support website;
- Once you’re here, select Fallout 76 from the “Select a Product” list of games;
- After selecting Fallout 76, you’ll be provided with a list of “Top Issues”, however, since we’re appealing for an account unban, none of those are relevant in this situation. Thus, scroll to the bottom of the page, and click on Submit a Ticket;
- You’ll now have to choose the issue category, which in our Fallout 76 ban case needs to be “Login Issues”;
- Once you’ve chosen Login Issues you’ll be asked if you need help with recovering your account. This only applies if your Fallout 76 account has been hacked into, or if you simply forgot your credentials. Thus, for the purposes of the Fallout 76 unban appeal, we’ll select No;
- Now, you’ll finally arrive on the ban appeal form in order to get unbanned from Fallout 76, where you’ll need to input the correct information in regards to the account in question, as such:
- Under Bethesda.net Username, input your actual username, with which you’ve signed up on Bethesda;
- Under Platform, select the platform on which you’re playing Fallout 76, which in our case would be Windows;
- Under Tell us more about your issue, here’s where your Fallout 76 account unban appeal case needs to be made. However, you can choose to leave that to our professional and customized Fallout 76 account unban service, designed to get your Fallout 76 account unbanned;
Fallout 76 Unban Appeal Video Guide
Now, once everything is filled in correctly, simply press the “Submit” button on the bottom of the page, and wait until Bethesda Support will review your Fallout 76 unban appeal, and get back to you via the account’s mail.
So, this is it! If you’re among the unfortunate players to get banned from Fallout 76, we hope our guide on how to submit a Fallout 76 unban appeal will help you get back in game!
Need help with a Fallout 76 account ban?
We're here to give you the best help in order to get your Fallout 76 account unbanned!Get unbanned now!