In this post, we’ll go over a complete guide on how to submit a FIFA 21 or FIFA 22 unban appeal should you ever find your account banned from FIFA 22 or FIFA 21.
FIFA 22 is yet another successful installation of the most popular soccer video game, having been released on PC, Nintendo Switch, PS4 and Xbox One, as well as PS5 and Xbox Series X.
For over 25 years now, FIFA has been the go-to game when it comes to wanting to play soccer against the computer or even a friend, and FIFA 22 is no stranger to that. Of course, a lot has changed since then, as for quite a few iterations now, you’re also able to play it competitively and online against other players.
That said, as it’s with every successful, competitive and online game, some players might want to take various shortcuts in order to achieve certain goals, achievements or be able to purchase in-game items, cards and such.
So, with that in mind, let’s go over what can get you banned from FIFA 22 or FIFA 21 in the first place!
What Can Get You Banned from FIFA 22?
Although there are quite a few reasons for which a player can get banned from FIFA 22 or FIFA 21, such as cheating, win-trading, sharing accounts and so forth, the most common ban issued is for FUT Coins transactions.
FUT Coins are the virtual currency of FIFA games, with which you can purchase various in-game items.
In turn, you earn FUT Coins by playing matches, using the market for sales and completing in-game objectives. However, more often than not, players need more coins for spending than the ones they can earn, and thus, they might resort to purchasing them from third party sellers, which can lead to getting banned from FIFA 22 or FIFA 21.
Now that we’ve established that, let’s see what can be done in order to get unbanned from FIFA 22 or FIFA 21!
How to Submit a FIFA 22 Unban Appeal
In order to try and get unbanned from FIFA 22 or FIFA 21, you must first submit a ban appeal, which you can do via their official Support page here.
Once you’re on the above-mentioned Support page, follow the next steps regarding the options and choices:
- select the platform on which you’d like to get your FIFA 21 or FIFA 22 account unbanned, such as “PC” in case you’ve been playing on a computer;
- choose “Manage my account” for the topic, followed by “Banned or suspended account” regarding the issue;
- click on the blue “Select contact option” button;
Once that’s done, select the “Email” contact option and this will lead you to the page where you need to fill in your FIFA 21 or FIFA 22 unban appeal, as such:
- input your name and email address (ideally the same email address used for your account);
- write a concise yet relevant Subject, such as “FIFA 21 or FIFA 22 ban appeal”;
- as for the “Describe your issue” field, this is where the appeal should be written, and this is also where we can come in handy, should you require our professional and customized FIFA 21 and FIFA 22 unban service designed to get you unbanned from FIFA 22 or FIFA 21;
- attach any relevant files, if any;
- fill in your username, based on the platform you’re playing on.
Once everything is completed, press the “Email us” button underneath the FIFA 21 or FIFA 22 ban appeal form and your case will be sent to EA Support for a review. Make sure to keep an eye on your email for when they’re getting back to you!
That’s all there is to it! Hopefully our guide was helpful regarding your banned FIFA 21 or FIFA 22 account, and if you ever require our help, we’re here for you!
Need help with a banned FIFA 22 account?
We're here to give you the best help in order to get you unbanned!Get unbanned!