So you got banned from FC 24? No worries, as below we’ll go over the reasons behind your ban, as well as how to submit a ban appeal in order to get unbanned from EA Sports FC 24!
EA Sports FC 24 marks the latest installment in EA’s soccer gaming series, formerly known as FIFA, with FIFA 23 being the final release in the franchise.
Since 2015, we’ve been helping players regain access to their accounts, a mission we’ve perfected through our experience with the FIFA series. Today, we’re turning our attention to EA Sports FC 24. If you’re confused by the reasons behind your ban, as well as what you can do to recover your account, you’re in the right place.
That being said, just as with FIFA, EA Sports FC 24 is no stranger to online competition and, in turn, to players wanting to cut corners. In this regard, EA is very adamant, taking fairness and the game’s integrity very seriously, issuing bans to any player accused of breaking the rules.
Thus, let’s check what could get you banned from EA Sports FC 24.
We’re here to provide you with the best support in order to get you unbanned!Get Unbanned!
What Gets Your Account Banned from EA Sports FC 24?
Based on our experience with the FIFA series, here are the most common ban reasons, ranked in descending order of occurrence:
- trading FC Coins (formerly called FUT Coins) with anyone, for any reason, even with friends, through giveaways or by selling/buying team players at an above the market price. Here’s what EA says about in-game coins;
- buying FC Coins for real money from unofficial third-party sources. You should only earn coins by playing matches and selling in-game items legitimately through the Transfer Market;
- win-trading, which means matching up with a friend and allowing them to win the game in order to rank up;
- boosting or sharing your account, which allows other players to help you rank up;
- buying or selling accounts, for any reason;
- payment issues, if your bank doesn’t correctly process a transaction made to EA Sports FC 24;
- toxicity, via in-game voice chat;
- cheating, specifically through automation tools designed to snipe or auto-buy items and team players listed on the Transfer Market.
What About False FC 24 Bans?
Apart from that, there’s also room for false positive bans. These can happen to any game and to anyone.
However, for example, false positive bans in EA Sports FC 24 can take place when:
- you’re on a winning streak but you also happen to play from a different location or behind a VPN (internet issues, traveling, different WiFi or laptop, etc.). This can get your account flagged for boosting;
- placing a legitimate order, which for some reason, gets blocked by your payment processor. If you do receive the in-game goods but EA doesn’t receive your payment, your account will get banned. Here’s a similar situation that resulted with the player getting banned from Apex Legends, a different EA title;
- legitimately buying or selling a certain FC 24 player via Transfer Market for a higher or lower sum than the market price. This could potentially flag you as a coin trader.
With this in mind, let’s move on to the most important part of our article, namely how to get unbanned from EA Sports FC 24!
We’re here to assist you with your ban appeal process!Get Unbanned!
How to Get Unbanned from EA Sports FC 24
In order to unban your EA Sports FC 24 account, you must submit an EA ban appeal.
Here’s how to submit a FC 24 ban appeal:
- Get on the official EA Support page here;
Log into your EA account by pressing “Log in” from the top-right corner.
- Click on “See all help topics”;
You’ll be redirected to a page with a list of issues. Make sure to choose “I want to dispute a ban or suspension“, then click on the red “Email us” button.
- Fill in your information;
Make sure to input an email address that you’re regularly checking, as that’s where they’ll get back to you. As for the platform, select the platform you’re playing on, the same one where you got banned from EA Sports FC 24.
- Input a concise subject;
You can go with “EA Sports FC 24 ban appeal“.
- Write your FC 24 ban appeal;
This is also where we come in handy, should you require our customized and professional unban service, designed to get your account unbanned from EA Sports FC 24.
Attach any relevant files, if any, then click on the “Send” button underneath the form. Your FC 24 ban appeal will be sent to EA for review.
That’s it! Hopefully our guide was helpful with regard to successfully appealing your FC 24 banned account, and if you ever require our help, we’re here for you!
Need Help Getting Unbanned from FC 24?
We're here to give you the best help in order to recover your account!Get unbanned!