Although not many people know about it, Flyff is a very successful yet free to play MMO, which has been released back in December 2005.
Moreover, despite the fact that a lot of gamers have moved towards the Battle Royale genre, Flyff is still played by over 30 million players, which makes it an extremely popular MMORPG.
That being said, as with any MMORPG and especially with the very popular ones like Flyff, there are a lot of bans and banwaves issued, as this genre has a lot of things that can go sideways, whether in terms of false positives or rule breaking. With that in mind, let’s go over some of the most common reasons for which a player can get banned in Flyff!
What can get you banned from Flyff?
As per Flyff’s Terms of Service, here’s the list of the most common reasons for which you can get banned from Flyff:
- toxicity or harassment in the game’s chat or towards other Flyff players, members or staff;
- impersonating other Flyff players or employees;
- using hacks, cheats or any other third party software that can grant you an unfair advantage in Flyff or alter the game (automation tools, macros, bots, etc.);
- exploiting potential Flyff in-game bugs or glitches for your own advantage;
- trading, buying or selling in-game currency, goods or services for real world money.
Now that we’ve established the most common reasons for which players can get banned from Flyff, let’s go over what can be done in the unfortunate event where that happens to you and you want to get unbanned from Flyff!
How to submit a Flyff unban appeal?
Submitting a Flyff unban appeal is the only possible method of ever getting unbanned from Flyff, and below, we’ll go over how you can do that.
Step 1: The entire Flyff account unban appeal needs to take place on their Official website, which you can access here or, in case of an EAC ban, you can do it here.
Step 2: Scroll to the bottom of the page, then click on the “Webzen Support” link.
Step 3: On the Webzen Customer Support center, click on “Account Issues“, then select “What is covered in the category “Account Issues”?“.
Step 4: Click on “Submit a Ticket” then log into your Flyff banned account.
Step 5: Once you’ve logged into your account, you’ll now finally land on the actual Flyff unban appeal form, which needs to be completed as such:
- the “Subject” field can be anything concise, such as “Ban appeal”;
- input your correct Server Name and Character name;
- choose the Date of Incident (date when you got banned in Flyff);
- under “Inquiry Details”, that’s where we come in handy, should you require our professional and customized Flyff unban service designed to help you get unbanned from Flyff;
- attach any relevant files, if you have any (screenshots, documents and such).
Note that Webzen currently only provides support in English, and thus, your Flyff unban appeal needs to be written in English only.
Once all of that is done, simply press the “OK” button underneath the Flyff ban appeal, and your ticket will be sent to Webzen Support.
You’ll receive their answer via mail, the one you’ve put in the Flyff account unban form, so make sure to keep an eye on it, as well as on the Spam folder!
Need help with a banned Flyff account?
We're here to give you the best help in order to get your Flyff account unbanned!Get unbanned from Flyff!