In this article, we’ll go over the steps required in order to appeal to get unbanned from Escape from Tarkov, should you ever find yourself in this unfortunate situation.
Escape from Tarkov has quickly managed to find its top spot on Twitch, thanks to the New Year’s Eve drop event, easily surpassing its niche competition, such as Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, as well as some of the most popular games like Fortnite or League of Legends.
That being said, as we know with every popular game and especially with the competitive PvP ones, rule breaking is taken very seriously, and thus, doing so, will result in getting banned from Escape from Tarkov.
With that in mind, let’s go over the reasons for which a player can get banned in Escape from Tarkov, as well as what you should avoid doing in order to maintain your account safe.
What Can Get You Banned from Escape from Tarkov?
Although the full ruleset of the game can be found here, below are some of the most common reasons for which a player can get their Escape from Tarkov account banned:
- cheating of any kind, including using third party software such as wall-hacks, auto-aim and so forth;
- sharing your account for any purpose (including boosting);
- selling or buying an Escape from Tarkov account;
- toxicity, harassment and other such behavior towards other players;
- making use of certain glitches or bugs to gain an unfair advantage over others.
Can You Get Unbanned from Escape from Tarkov?
While there isn’t an exact answer that applies to any case and account, yes, there are chances to get unbanned from Escape from Tarkov, especially if you believe the ban has been issued in error.
Regardless, as with any game, some cases can be overturned with more ease, while others might be harder, or even impossible. All of this depends on the accusations in question, as well as whether or not you’ve appealed the ban yet (ideally, you shouldn’t).
That being said, let’s go over what can be done in order to submit an Escape from Tarkov unban appeal, should you ever find yourself in this situation.
How to Submit an Escape from Tarkov Unban Appeal
In order to appeal your Escape from Tarkov account ban, you must first get on their official Support website, which is right here.
Once you’re here, you must click on the Contact Support button, then complete the Captcha test, if prompted.
This will take you on an “issue identifying” form, which must be dealt with as such:
- under “Choose section”, select Account;
- in the “Please describe your problem field”, type Banned account.
This will prompt a button underneath this form, namely “Could not find the solution? Create support request”, which you’ll need to press.
Once that’s completed, you’ll finally arrive on the Escape from Tarkov unban appeal form, which needs to be completed as such:
- input your account’s registed e-mail address;
- select Login under “Category”;
- under the “Text” field, that’s where we come in handy, should you require our professional and customized Escape from Tarkov unban service designed to get you unbanned from Escape from Tarkov.
Once all of the above are done, you can go ahead and press “Submit”, and your Escape from Tarkov unban appeal will be sent to Support!
Additionally, you can also submit the Escape from Tarkov ban appeal as a mail to [email protected], should you no longer have access to your account.
This is it! Hopefully this step by step guide was helpful in regards to getting unbanned from your favorite game, and if you ever require our help, we’re here for you!
Need help with a banned Escape from Tarkov account?
We're here to give you the best help in order to get you unbanned from Escape from Tarkov!Get unbanned!