Below, we’ll go over a step by step guide on how to submit an EFT ban appeal in order to get unbanned from Escape from Tarkov!
Escape from Tarkov has quickly managed to find its top spot on Twitch, thanks to the New Year’s Eve drop event. More so, it has easily surpassed its niche competition, such as Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, getting up there with the most popular games like Fortnite or League of Legends.
That being said, as we know with every popular game and especially with the competitive PvP ones, rule breaking is taken very seriously. Thus, doing so, will result in getting banned from Escape from Tarkov.
With that in mind, let’s go over the reasons for which a player can get banned in Escape from Tarkov, as well as what you should avoid doing in order to maintain your account safe.
What Can Get You Banned from Escape from Tarkov?
Although the full ruleset of the game can be found here, below are some of the most common reasons for which a player can get their Escape from Tarkov account banned:
- cheating of any kind, including using third party software such as wall-hacks, auto-aim and so forth;
- sharing your account for any purpose (including boosting);
- selling or buying an Escape from Tarkov account;
- toxicity, harassment and other such behavior towards other players;
- making use of certain glitches or bugs to gain an unfair advantage over others.
Can You Unban an Escape from Tarkov Account?
While there isn’t an exact answer that applies to any case and account, yes, you can get unbanned from Escape from Tarkov, especially if you believe the ban has been issued in error.
Regardless, as with any game, some cases can be overturned with more ease, while others might be harder, or even impossible.
All of this depends on the accusations in question, as well as whether or not you’ve appealed the ban yet (ideally, you shouldn’t do it yourself).
That being said, let’s go over what can be done in order to submit an Escape from Tarkov ban appeal, should you ever find yourself in this situation.
How to Get Unbanned from Escape from Tarkov
There are two types of EFT account bans, namely:
- developer ban (Battlestate Games);
- anti-cheat ban (BattlEye).
Below, we’ll go over both of them, although the most frequent type of EFT ban is the BattlEye one.
Escape from Tarkov Unban Appeal via Battlestate Games
To submit an Escape from Tarkov ban appeal, you must get on their Support page, which is right here.
Here’s how to do that:
- Log into your banned Escape from Tarkov account;
You can do that by clicking the “Login” button on the top-right header section of their website.
- Click on “Contact Support”;
After logging into your account, the website will refresh and the button will now appear.
- Select “Account” as your issue;
Depending on the nature of your Escape from Tarkov ban, you can also go with “Other”.
- Write your Escape from Tarkov ban appeal;
This is where we come in handy, should you require our professional and customized Escape from Tarkov unban service designed to get you unbanned from Escape from Tarkov.
Once all of the above are done, you can go ahead and press “Submit”, and your Escape from Tarkov unban appeal will be sent to Support!
Additionally, you can also submit the Escape from Tarkov ban appeal as a mail to [email protected], should you no longer have access to your account.
EFT BattlEye Ban Appeal
If you’ve been banned by BattlEye, you need to submit a BattlEye ban appeal instead for your EFT account.
To submit an EFT BattlEye ban appeal, you need to:
- go to BattlEye’s Support page here;
- pick “Ban appeals” under “Select a contact”;
- fill in your name and email address;
- input a concise subject (such as EFT Banned Account);
- write your EFT ban appeal;
- agree to their terms and complete the captcha challenge;
- press the Submit button.
This is it! Hopefully this step by step guide was helpful in regards to getting you unbanned from EFT, and if you ever require our help, we’re here for you!
Need help with a banned Escape from Tarkov account?
We're here to give you the best help in order to get you unbanned!Get unbanned!
Last updated on August 3, 2022