In this post, we’ll go over what you can do in order to get unbanned from Genshin Impact, in the unfortunate event where this happened to you.
Genshin Impact is one of the latest and most popular action RPGs, having stormed the genre fans with a very smooth, fun and awesome combat and gameplay experience, securing a pretty high spot on Twitch‘s streamed games. On top of that, being free to play, gives anybody the chance to try out the game, which more often than not, ends up with them picking it up.
That said, as with every popular online game, the developers must protect the game’s integrity, which means that rule breaking is taken very seriously and thus, players accused of doing so will end up banned from Genshin Impact.
Having that said, let’s go over some of the most common reasons for which a player can end up banned in Genshin Impact.
What Can Get You Banned from Genshin Impact?
- cheating, regardless of method, such as third party software, assistants or plugins;
- sharing your Genshin Impact account, regardless of reason or person;
- toxicity, as well as any other form of inappropriate behavior, harassment, abuse, negativity;
- exploiting the game, through glitches, bugs and anything meant to provide you with an unfair advantage;
- selling or buying in-game currency or goods for real money (apart from the official game store).
Regardless, the best way to ensure you never end up getting banned from Genshin Impact is to steer clear of anything you think it can be against the rules. Even if you accidentally end up finding a glitch or an exploit for example, ignore or report it to the developers, as if a ban wave is to ever take place, it is generally very easy to track the players who made use of it.
However, another thing that’s quite common for games with a large number of players are the false positive bans, which can occur, either as a human mistake or through the anti-cheating system getting flagged wrongfully. Also, mass reporting a player falsely can carry this unfair outcome too.
With that in mind, let’s go over what you can do in case you got banned, as well as how to submit an appeal to get unbanned from Genshin Impact!
How to Submit a Genshin Impact Unban Account Appeal
Genshin Impact has probably the quickest and most straight forward way to appeal a banned account, which is by directly sending an e-mail to the Customer Support department, specifically to [email protected].
However, when sending a Genshin Impact unban appeal via email, make sure of the following steps:
- the email address from which you’re sending the appeal should be your account’s registered email address;
- the subject should be clear and concise, such as “Ban appeal”;
- the description should contain a thorough explanation of the case. This is also where we can come in handy, should you require our professional and customized Genshin Impact unban service designed to get you unbanned from Genshin Impact.
Once the above fields are met, you can send your Genshin Impact unban appeal, and allow the game’s Customer Support to review your case and get back to you!
Make sure to keep an eye on your email, as that’s where they’ll answer (and don’t forget to also check your Spam folder).
That’s it! Hopefully our guide was helpful regarding your banned Genshin Impact account, and if you ever require our help, we’re here for you!
Need help with a banned Genshin Impact account?
We're here to give you the best help in order to get you unbanned!Get unbanned!