Path of Exile (PoE) is one of the most popular action RPGs / hack and slash games out there, and what can get better than that? Well, the fact that it’s free to play! The game enjoys a huge number of players, and is run by a very dedicated company. In fact, PoE was started by a small group of action RPG hardcore players who wanted better and new releases, as well as updates in this genre, group that ultimately decided to create their own game – Path of Exile.
With that in mind, if you’re a gear grinder, you know very well how that goes, and how time consuming is. This is also an issue with a similar games, Diablo 3, where a lot of players chose to use a third party software to avoid the grind and just come before the Season’s end to push for new records, although that ended with a pretty big Diablo 3 ban wave.
Getting back on track, PoE is also no stranger to bans, or even ban waves for that matter. More so, before they started enforcing their anti-cheating policy, they were even kind enough to issue a warning to players they suspected of cheating in PoE.
Anyway, regardless of the reason for which you got banned in PoE, we’ll cover this article on how to appeal for a Path of Exile account unban!
Update: We’ve also added a video guide on how to appeal for Path of Exile unban at the bottom of the article.
Appealing for a Path of Exile PoE Account Unban
- The appealing process for a PoE account unban is a pretty straight forward one, as unlike most other gaming companies, they don’t have an actual website appeal form;
- That being said, when submitting a PoE ban appeal, all you need to do is to send an e-mail to [email protected];
- Make sure that you send the e-mail from the address on which you’ve registered your PoE account, and include your account’s name, as well as any other relevant information, so your identity can be verified;
- As part of the verification process, they might also ask you to submit a private message to the Path of Exile Support team via their website, so they can corroborate your account, mail and maybe IP address;
- Now, for the actual mail description regarding your Path of Exile account unban appeal, that’s where we come in handy, should you require our professional and customized PoE unban service designed to get your PoE account unbanned.
Once you’ve completed the the mail for your PoE ban appeal, simply press “Send”, and your mail will be sent to their Customer Support!
PoE Unban Appeal – Video Guide (UPDATE)
Now that everything is done, wait until they review your Path of Exile account unban appeal and get back to you with their reply via mail. Also, make sure to check the Spam folder as well! Good luck!
Need help with a PoE account ban?
We're here to give you the best help in order to get your PoE account unbanned!Get unbanned from PoE!