It’s no secret that the more popular and competitive an online game is, the better it needs to ensure its fairness among players and what better way to do that than by using an anti-cheating system.
That said, even though some games and companies have their very own anti-cheating system, such as Warden for WoW or /dev/null for LoL, others rely on the already existing ones, some of the best being Easy Anti-Cheat and BattlEye.
With that in mind, we’ve decided to cover this step by step guide on how to submit an appeal to get unbanned from BattlEye or EAC, should you ever encounter such an issue.
So, without further ado, let’s get down to it!
How to Submit an EAC Unban Appeal
Although multiple games benefit from EAC protection, not all of their bans can be appealed directly via EAC’s website, as for example, both Apex Legends and Fortnite need to be appealed via their very own Support center.
Apart from that, all other games using Easy Anti-Cheat can have their EAC ban appealed directly on the anti-cheat’s website, including games such as Rust or Dead by Daylight, assuming the ban wasn’t issued by the game’s developer.
So, in the unfortunate event where you’ve found yourself banned from EAC in a game that it protects, here’s what you need to do in order to submit an EAC unban appeal!
Make sure you’re on the official EAC unban appeal form here, which you’ll need to complete as such:
- select the game you’ve been banned from;
- fill in your game’s Player ID if it’s not a Steam game, in which case you can sign in through Steam for verification;
- input your name and email (preferably the same email address as the one you’re using for your game account);
- select the ban appeal reason, such as “Other reason” if that’s the case;
- under the “Provide other information that could support your appeal“, this is where the appeal should be written, and this is also where we can come in handy, should you require our professional and customized EAC unban service designed to get you unbanned from EAC games.
Once that’s filled in, make sure to press the blue “Submit appeal” button underneath the form, and your EAC unban appeal will be sent to their Support for review.
Make sure to keep an eye on the email address you’ve completed inside the form, as that’s how they’ll get in touch with you!
How to Submit a BattlEye Unban Appeal
Depending on the type of the ban, whether it’s been issued by the game developer or through this particular anti-cheat system, games can either be appealed via their very own Support center or by submitting a BattlEye unban appeal form.
That said, in order to submit a BattlEye unban appeal, you must first get on their official Support page here, which you’ll need to fill in as such:
- under “Select a contact”, choose “Ban appeals“;
- fill in your name;
- input your email (ideally the same email you’re using for the game you were banned from);
- write a concise yet relevant subject, such as “Game1 Ban Appeal“;
- as for the “Message” field, this is where the appeal should be written, and this is also where we can come in handy, should you require our professional and customized BattlEye unban service designed to get you unbanned from BattlEye games.
Don’t forget to keep an eye on the email address written in the form, since once they have an answer for you, they will send it via that particular address.
That’s all there is to it! Whether you’ve been banned from EAC or BattlEye, and based on the type of the suspension you received, you can use the above mentioned contact avenues to appeal your ban! However, should you ever require our help, we’re here for you!
Need help with a banned EAC or BattlEye account?
We're here to give you the best help in order to get you unbanned!Get unbanned!