In this article, we’ll cover a step by step guide on how to get unbanned from Palia by submitting a ban appeal.
Palia is a heartwarming and cozy MMO, more similar to New World than to WoW, where friendship and community thrive, with delightful activities, super fun quests, and a welcoming community. And grinding. A lot of grinding!
After thorough testing in Alpha and Closed Beta, Palia is now in open beta, where everyone can sign up and play. And, most importantly, the devs confirmed that all progress made during beta will be saved and carry over to live, once the game is released. Yes, that means bans too, if any occur.
Considering the studio behind it, Singularity 6, with ex-devs from top gaming companies such as Riot, Blizzard and Epic Games, you can expect a robust anti-cheating system for Palia. Their experience will definitely go towards ensuring a fair, safe, and friendly game environment for all players.
So, with that in mind, let’s check out what can get you banned from Palia, as well as what you should avoid doing!
We’re here to provide you with the best support in order to get you unbanned!Get Unbanned!
What Gets You Banned from Palia?
As with any MMO, and similarly to the reasons for which you can get banned from WoW, here are the most common reasons behind a Palia account ban:
- using bots or any other automation tools, whether for leveling skills, watering your crops, gathering resources and so forth;
- account sharing with anyone, for any reason;
- toxicity, griefing and any other type of offensive behavior, ranging from your chat logs to your demeanor and your character’s in-game name;
- using any type of third-party software, such as to alter your character’s appearance (even with skins you don’t actually own) or to track resource nodes on the map;
- purchasing or obtaining in-game currency (specifically Palia Coins) through fraudulent methods;
- making use of unintended game mechanics, such as bugs, exploits or glitches to gain an unfair advantage, such as duping items or never-ending focus.
Although these are just the most common reasons that can land a Palia account ban, you should steer clear of any activities or players you suspect of crossing the line.
Palia truly is an amazing game, and while it does have a lot of professions that require a lot of grinding, that is ultimately the whole point of the game.
Cutting corners or automating activities will not only defeat the point of the game and cause you to get bored, but will also put you at risk of getting permanently banned from Palia.
Having said that, like any online game, there’s also a chance for innocent players to slip through the cracks, especially during large ban waves, leading to unfair and false positive bans. Rest assured however, Singularity 6 does have a Support Center in place, where you can submit your ban appeal in order to get unbanned from Palia, and we’ll cover that below!
We’re here to assist you with your ban appeal process!Get Unbanned!
How to Get Unbanned from Palia
In order to get unbanned from Palia, you must submit an appeal via their Support Center.
Here’s how to submit a Palia ban appeal:
- From the list of issues, select “Suspension or Ban Appeal”;
You don’t need to log into your account in order to appeal your Palia ban.
- Input your account’s registered email address;
If you’re logged in, you won’t see this field anymore.
- Choose your preferred language;
If possible, it’s best to go with English, as it might decrease the ticket waiting time.
- Select your issue;
For temporary suspensions, pick “Appeal – Timed suspension” and for permabans, go with “Appeal – Permanent ban”.
- Enter a concise subject;
You can put something such as “Ban appeal”.
- Write your Palia ban appeal in the “Description” form;
This is also where we come in handy, should you require our customized and professional unban service, designed to get your account unbanned from Palia.
Once everything is in place, simply press the “Submit” button underneath the form, and your ban appeal will be sent to Palia’s Customer Support for review.
Keep an eye on the email address you filled in the first field, as that’s where you’ll receive notification once they get back to you.
That’s it! Hopefully our guide was helpful with regard to successfully appealing your Palia account ban, and if you ever require our help, we’re here for you!
Need help getting unbanned from Palia?
We're here to give you the best help in order to recover your account!Get unbanned!