This Realm Royale account unban appeal guide also applies for Smite and Paladins ban appeals!
Although still in Early Access right now, Realm Royale seems to be the next flavor of the month when it comes to Battle Royale and Survival game genres. Despite not even being released yet, Realm Royale is already in a neck-in-neck race with Fortnite for the #1 spot on Twitch.
As you very much know, being a PvP game, Realm Royale is bound to have its fair share of competition. The more competitive a game is, the more prone are its players to take “shortcuts”, or get frustrated or annoyed.
More so, when having such a large audience, game developers do everything they can to prevent players from cheating, and more often than not, this can trigger a lot of false positives, which can lead to getting your account banned.
Regardless of the above-mentioned, in this post we’ll explore how to submit an appeal for Realm Royale account unban, which also applies for Smite and Paladins ban appeals, since they fall under the same company.
Appealing for a Realm Royale Account Unban
- First and foremost, if you got banned in Realm Royale, or any game for that matter, don’t panic! That can’t and won’t lead to anything productive and positive, and reacting on your first impulse can cause more harm than good!
- Now, for the actual ban appeal, you’ll need to go on the official Hi-Rez Studios website. Logging into your account is optional;
- On the top menu, hover your mouse over the 3rd option, namely Support, then select Submit a Support Ticket;
- This will lead you on the ticket submission form page for your Realm Royale ban appeal;
- Here, you’ll need to complete the ban appeal form accordingly, as follows:
- Under “Email Address”, write the email address which you’ve used to register your currently banned Realm Royale account;
- As “Subject”, put something concise, such as “Ban Appeal”;
- For “Product”, select “Realm Royale (PC)”, or, if you’re appealing a Smite or Paladins account ban, select that instead;
- Under “Category”, select “Account Management”;
- Under “Sub-Category”, select “Banned Account”;
- While both the Transaction ID and Steam ID are optional, it’s recommended to put in your Steam ID, as it’s easier to locate your Realm Royale banned account in question;
- Now, for the “Question” field regarding your Realm Royale account unban appeal, that’s where we come in handy, should you require our professional and customized Realm Royale unban service designed to get your Realm Royale account unbanned.
- As for the “Attachment” field, only upload anything relevant, otherwise, you can disregard it;
- Complete the CAPTCHA test.
Once you’ve completed the form or the mail for your Realm Royale ban appeal, press the “Submit” button under the form, and your ticket will be sent to their Support!
This guide also applies for Smite and Paladins account bans!
Now that everything is done, wait until they review your Realm Royale account unban appeal and get back to you with their reply via mail. Also, make sure to check the Spam folder as well! Good luck!
Need help with a Realm Royale account ban?
We're here to give you the best help in order to get your Realm Royale account unbanned!Get unbanned from Realm Royale!