In this article, we’ll go over a step by step guide on what you can do in order to get unbanned from Darwin Project, should you ever wake up to find your account banned.
Although the Battle Royale scene has its fair share on its plate with games like PUBG, Apex Legends or Fortnite, it can and definitely will make room for the newest addition, namely Darwin Project, where one does not only need to survive their opponents, but the nature and its elements as well.
On top of that, Darwin Project is a free to play game, so that’s for sure something that will allow a ton of players to check it out and even make it their favorite game!
Now, as it’s common with multiplayer games, where there’s competition, there’s also motivation to do whatever they can in order to win, which can sometimes lead to having your account banned.
So, with that in mind, let’s go over the reason for which a player can get banned from Darwin Project, as well as what you should avoid doing to ensure this never happens to you!
What Can Get You Banned from Darwin Project?
If you’d like to check out the entire Code of Conduct, you can do so here. Meanwhile, here are some of the most common reasons for which a player can get banned in Darwin Project:
- cheating – through any means, whether it’s software or hardware;
- toxicity – any type of defamatory or offensive behavior, such as hate speech, obscenity, spam, threats and so forth;
- teaming up with other players – this is a general rule in pretty much any solo Battle Royale game;
- throwing duo games – going AFK or trying to ruin the game for your teammate by not participating;
- using exploits or bugs to your advantage, regardless of who found them or their purpose.
Now that we’ve established the most common reasons for which a player can get banned from Darwin Project, let’s go over whether or not it’s possible to ever recover that particular account.
Can You Get Unbanned from Darwin Project?
While there’s no general answer that can apply to any account, case or circumstance, yes, you can get unbanned from Darwin Project, or any other game for that matter (check out our testimonials), although it goes without saying that not every account will be eligible for that.
For example, an account that was banned for extreme toxicity and hate speech, and on which a bunch of appeals were sent showing similar behavior towards Support will stand close to no chance at being unbanned, as opposed to an account that was banned for a much lesser offense, and on which no appeals has been sent yet.
That being said, you can always get in touch with us to go over your case and tell you where you stand, appeal wise.
And finally, let’s see how to submit a Darin Project unban appeal, in order to try and get your account unbanned!
How to Submit a Darwin Project Unban Appeal
In order to start your Darwin Project account unban process, you must first get on their Support page here.
Here, you’ll need to scroll to the bottom of the page, then click on the “Submit a request” option on the bottom-right side.
This will take you to the actual Darwin Project unban appeal form, which you’ll need to complete as such:
- complete your account’s email address and your name;
- input your Steam64 ID or Gamertag – you can locate your Steam64 ID by going to Steam Settings > Interface > Display Steam URL, then copy the last part of the URL composed of digits only;
- under “Issue”, select “Player Reports and Account Status”;
- write something concise for the “Subject”, such as “Ban appeal”;
- as for the “Description” field, that’s where we come in handy, should you require our professional and customized Darwin Project unban service designed to get you unbanned from Darwin Project;
- attach any relevant files, if any.
Once that’s done, you can go ahead and click on “Submit”, and this will take your appeal to Darwin Project’s Support for review.
Make sure to keep an eye on the mail, especially if it’s an address that you’re not checking very often.
This is it! Hopefully this step by step guide was helpful in regards to getting unbanned from Darwin Project, and if you ever require our help, we’re here for you!
Need help with a banned Darwin Project account?
We're here to give you the best help in order to get you unbanned from Darwin Project!Get unbanned!