With a continuous increase in PUBG’s playerbase and popularity, naturally, the bans against players suspected of cheating have also increased directly proportional.
As PUBG’s way to appeal a ban is a bit more confusing than most other games, we decided to write this short tutorial on how to contact PUBG support.
Whether you’ve gotten a BattlEye, Developer or VAC ban, here are the three ways of how you can appeal a PUBG ban.
PUBG Unban Appeal on the Official Support Website
- Go to the official PUBG Support ticket creation page;
- Select the platform on which you play PUBG, in our case, PUBG Steam Support;
- Input your correct email address, Steam Account Name and PUBG nickname;
- Select the server (region) on which you play PUBG;
- Under “Issue”, choose Banned -> Permanent Ban;
- Input a concise yet relevant subject, such as Ban appeal;
- As for the “Description”, regarding your PUBG unban appeal, that’s where we come in handy, should you require our professional and customized PUBG unban service designed to help you get unbanned from PUBG.
- Give your consent by agreeing to their terms;
- Attach any relevant files, such as images or documents – optional;
- Press “Submit”, then wait for them to get back to you via mail.
Appealing to Get Unbanned from PUBG Video Guide
PUBG Unban Appeal on BattlEye
Regardless of which one of the two you choose, make sure to be as specific and accurate as possible about your issue, in order to avoid having to ticket back and forth only to clarify the exact problem or locate the account in cause.
VAC PUBG Unban Appeal on Steam
- Log into the Steam app;
- On the upper right, click on your account’s name, then select Account details;
- On the right side of the screen, select View purchase history;
- Locate and select PUBG from your purchase history list;
- Select any relevant contact option from the bottom of this page.
Bottom line, if you’ve gotten banned in PUBG, there is still hope for your account. More so, if you choose to purchase our account unban services, you can further increase your chances to get unbanned from PUBG.
Hopefully this post has helped you to get in touch with Support and helped you get unbanned from PUBG, but if not, let us know, and maybe we can help you out!
Need help with a PUBG account ban?
We're here to give you the best help in order to get your PUBG account unbanned!Get unbanned from PUBG!